838 Calories per serving
This is a pretty naughty dinnertime option, but you’ll agree with me it’s really good.
My own creamy recipe which will have you reaching for seconds!
- 270g Tagliatelle Pasta
- Sprinkle of Chilli Flakes
- 200g Mixed Seafood
- 40g Grated Parmesan
- 65g Mature Cheddar
- 150ml Double Cream
- Bunch of Fresh Basil Roughly Chopped
- Handful of Fresh Parsley Roughly Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to Season
- A splash of Olive oil
- Heat olive oil on a medium/high heat in a frying pan
- Sprinkle in chilli flakes and fry for about 30 seconds until flavour is released
- Add oil and some salt to another pan and boil the tagliatelle
- Add seafood to and fry until cooked
- Add cream, parmesan, cheddar and basil to frying pand and lower the heat, stir and allow to simmer
- Add salt and pepper to season
- When tagliatelle is ready, drain and add to frying pan and fold into the sauce
- Add parsley to the dish and serve immediately
Let me know what you think in the comments below!